The Structured Workplace Learning contact number for the July and September School Holidays will be 0407 344 299.
Structured Workplace Learning (SWL) provides students with the opportunity to integrate practical on-the-job experience and learnings in industry with nationally recognised VET undertaken as part of either the VCE or the VCAL units. It provides the context for:
• enhanced skill development
• practical application of industry knowledge
• enhanced employment opportunities.
On this page are a number of attachments designed to assist Notre Dame College Students with their SWL, including:
• OHS preparation requirements for SWL
• advice to students on sourcing SWL
• resume and phone skill tips
• Ministerial Order Forms required to be completed by all parties prior to SWL taking place.
For further information please contact:
Mrs. Emily Guthrie
Workplace Learning & Administration Officer
Ph: 5822 8400
Mon - Fri (9:15 am to 4:40 pm)