Structured Workplace Learning (SWL) provides students with the opportunity to integrate practical on-the-job experience and learnings in industry with nationally recognised VET undertaken as part of either the VCE or the VCAL units. It provides the context for:
• enhanced skill development
• practical application of industry knowledge
• enhanced employment opportunities.
On this page are a number of attachments designed to assist Notre Dame College Students with their SWL, including:
• OHS preparation requirements for SWL
• advice to students on sourcing SWL
• resume and phone skill tips
• Ministerial Order Forms required to be completed by all parties prior to SWL taking place.
For further information please contact:
Mrs. Emily Guthrie
Workplace Learning & Administration Officer
Ph: 5822 8400
Mon - Fri (9:15 am to 4:40 pm)