Notre Dame College is committed to providing students who have recognised additional needs with assistance to ensure positive educational outcomes. These needs may by intellectual, social/emotional, sensory, physical in nature or may be as a consequence of English being an additional language.
The College has a dedicated Learning Enrichment Centre with a range of staff including integration aides, teaching staff and psychologists.
Assistance and support is offered in a range of ways including:
- Individual student profiles
- Individual learning programs
- In class support where required
- Support with organisation and planning
- Supervised access to the Learning Enrichment Centre, during recess and lunch times for activities and games
- Educational assessments
- Small group withdrawal
- Individual withdrawal
- Parent Support Group meetings
- Homework Club