YEAR 9 DABORRA CAMP – CANCELLED
Due to the impact of COVID-19, the Year 9 Daborra program has been postponed and will no longer take place in May.
Discussions are currently underway with OEG to see if there is a place for us later in the year.
Once a date is confirmed we will be in contact.
Until then, please do not purchase any more equipment until we know further.
We thank you for your patience during this time.